Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Extended Date for First Photo Challenge

Okay, so after WEEKS without internet at my house, I have finally (somewhat magically) been granted the gift of the web once more.

I have been giving some thought to my first photo challenge, (See Here) and I have decided to extend the deadline for when submissions will be due. THE NEW DEADLINE IS FEB. 1st!! Also, I am going to modify the theme just a dat bit: Instead of taking two photos of yourself, (one where you look as you regular do and the second of yourself in some sort of alias) I have decided to cut it down to just one photo, which will be the photo of yourself looking as far from your usual self as possible. I know this theme is a little more specific than saying, "Hey, everyone upload a picture of a sign" or "Upload your best nature photo!" But I think it can be a lot of fun, and really interesting.

Feel free to start submitting your photos, and ideas for future challenges at grahammorrisonphoto@gmail.com. I will be uploading photos as soon as they are submitted, so start sending them ASAP. Thanks y'all, I can't wait to see what you come up with! :]


-Graham

No comments:

Post a Comment