Pages

Sunday, December 5, 2010

First Photo Challenge

Time for post number two. I have been giving a lot of thought to what the first contest/photo theme should be. I want it to be less of a competition and more of a place where a variety of people can upload similar yet different photos. So here's my first idea: This is going to be a "self portrait" theme, however, the challenge is to take two portraits of yourself. The first one where you look as you usually do, and the other of you making yourself look as different from the first as possible. This can be achieved by wearing a wig, drawing a mustache on your face, wearing a crazy outfit, it doesn't matter. I'm thinking it will be cool to see the before and afters of everyone's individual photos.

The deadline for this is Sunday, December the 19th. Hopefully we can get some good response for this idea. It sort of came to me randomly, but I think it will be a lot of fun. If you have any questions or if you are ready to submit your two photos, let me know by emailing grahammorrisonphoto@gmail.com. I look forward to receiving your entries, happy shooting!

-Graham


Here's me being entranced by my first ever blog entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment