Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

First post/Introduction.

Today I had a meeting with my former photography teacher, Sarah Baron. I was really happy that she agreed to meet with me, I really value her opinion because she has a pretty impressive background in photography. She suggested that I start a photography blog, which brings me here. I feel like the information I got from our little meeting today was priceless. One thing I am going to try to start doing is paying closer attention to the composition of my photos. We both agreed that this was an area that could stand a little more attention on my part. Overall, I really appreciate her helping me out and agreeing to meet with me in order to better myself as a photographer.

I am really excited for some of my upcoming projects. I had a meeting the other day with a local author, Buchanan Moncure. We are going to be working on a series of press photos that will go along side reviews for his new book of short stories titled, This Was Supposed To Be Simple. I really enjoy working with other local artists because we are really in the same boat. Another friend who I look forward to working with again is Dylan Gilbert. His live performances are incredible, he knows how to entertain a crowd. There's a lot of talent here in Charlotte, young talent especially. I am really lucky to be able to work with so many inspiring and unique individuals.

Okay, that's the end of my first blog entry. I'm 20 years old, you'd think I would have taken part in some sort of blog before now. Thank you for taking the time to read this, I plan on making these posts as interesting and informative as possible. If you need to contact me, please feel free to send an email to grahammorrisonphoto@gmail.com Au revior!

-Graham Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment